Catherine's Wheel

Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Doozy of a New Year's Resolution

Mr CW and I are sitting here with the kids, watching the recording of the fireworks from last night. One of the presenters was going around the crowd in Fed Square, asking them about their New Year's resolutions.

One woman, who we realised (belatedly) was probably South African, had us falling off the couches laughing. When asked what her resolution was, she replied "no more icecream".



Unfortunately, her Springbok accent made it come out like "no more arse cream".

Amen, sister.

5 Comments:

  • heh heh!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 pm  

  • Happy New Year!
    I am going to try a yarn diet but that isn't so hard - as you know it is the fleece that I pig out on! LOL

    By Blogger yarnivorous, at 11:55 pm  

  • now that made me laugh!

    By Blogger 62cherry, at 12:12 am  

  • hehe I saw that too last night and ask my husband "did she say Icecream or something else". Glad to see I wasn't the only one. Very funny

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 1:47 am  

  • snigger...

    By Blogger Di, at 3:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home